You are here
GERMAN SPEAKING ROLE - AML Investigator in BERLIN
- Working for an excellent consultancy for a top tier bank
- Carrying out AML Investigations
About Our Client
A brilliant consultancy firm working for a top tier multi-national bank based in Berlin.
- Investigator with significant experience in the investigation and adjudication of AML/ transactions / monitoring and terrorist financing investigating alerts and cases.
- This role will suit an experienced compliance / AML professional with excellent knowledge of investigations processes around terrorist financing, money-laundering and fraud typologies to readily identify potential suspicious activity.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Be established in this area of AML and have at least 3 years of significant Compliance / AML / Investigations experience.
- Strong technical skills and able to quickly learn the use of new relevant systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work with minimal direct supervision.
- It is ESSENTIAL that you are able read and speak German (the KYC systems are in German). As the role is located in the Berlin office and the role will involve liaison with the client.
What's on Offer
3 month contract (potential extension) located in Berlin.
£400 - £600 dependant on experience (client will also cover appropriate expenses).