You are here
Global Brand Manager
Leading Global Food-Retail Brand!
Previous exposure to a similar commercial brand role is essential.
About Our Client
My Client, a global leader in the Quick-Serve Food Retail Sector, is looking to add to their commercial marketing team based in Central London. Particularly focused on their Restaurant/Bar concepts, the role offers fantastic progression potential for the right driven, ambitious candidate!
As Global Brand Manager within the Food Retail sector, you will be responsible for driving the brand performance in retail markets through all aspects of brand management. Very product driven. Working from the Central London offices your key responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to:
- Generate annual brand plans which address growth, awareness and business objectives.
- Deliver all brand specific briefs as appropriate to the Trading, Marcomms & Customer & Food Development teams, track status and ensure delivery on time and budget.
- Using a price optimisation approach, competitive and contractual benchmarks recommend brand pricing activity to the Head of Category to drive brand specific profitability.
- Develop and monitor an agreed set of brand KPIs on a weekly basis that can be used at all levels within the organisation to drive sales and profitability and manage revex costs to budgets.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and mystery shopper trends.
- Liaise with Trading and logistics department to ensure availability of products and maintenance of stock levels at site and central distribution to agreed targets
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Global Brand Manager role based in Central London will have:
- Previous Commercial Brand Managing/Marketing experience, preferably within retail or food.
- Proven track record in delivery of sales, profit and margin and all relevant commercial and brand marketing KPI's and be able to back up their achievements with some great ROI/YOY Growth Examples.
- Knowledge of strategy deployment and the development of customer communications.
- Ability to manage complex and multiple tasks with good prioritisation skills.
- Be able to delivers financial performance without compromising on quality and standards.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Excellent computer skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and brand and category management systems
What's on Offer
Basic Salary £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits.