You are here
This position is now filled
Global Business Development Manager - Capital Machinery
- Capital Equipment
- Heavy Engineering
About Our Client
My client is a global market leader in a number of its specialist applications with a strong history in new machine development. Due to continued investment an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Global Business Development Manager to focus on the development of major project capital machinery opportunities globally.
- Responsible for the sales development of revolutionary capital equipment for the global market.
- Developing new business and key relationships globally with fabricators and large high impact end-users in the heavy engineering sector inclusive of oil & gas exploration, ship building, power generation, process industries and wind farms.
- Working within a project based sales process with potentially long lead times i.e. (creating an opportunity, pre-qualification, qualification process through to sales completion and ongoing customer relationship management).
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will be a commercial professional who has capital equipment sales experience and has had direct exposure to the above sectors.
- Have the ability to plan strategically with a strong commercial acumen with an engineering background.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A global awareness of differing business practices.
- The role can be home based across Europe and the successful candidate will be travelling extensively across the world to create sales opportunities.
What's on Offer
Â£80,000 - Â£100,000 Basic Salary + Lucrative Bonus Structure + Car or Allowance + Full Benefits Package