You are here
This position is now filled
Global Capability Manager
South West London
£65,000 - £75,000
- Global Capability Manager
- Based in West London
About Our Client
Leading FMCG business
The Global Capability Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Support in the development of the annual competency level base Academy Program including, new hire onboarding, training and development.
- Support the management of the capability program across Europe and ensure the execution of training and initiatives.
- Provide timely and comprehensive analysis of objectives and execution. Track trainings KPI's and feedbacks and prepare evaluation reports.
- Own and effectively manage the related annual budget.
- Measure the effectiveness of the Academy Program with the regional HR and category directors to ensure that the capability development program is in line with HRP's and drive increased effectiveness in ROI.
- Leverage learning's; provide updated, actionable intelligence.
- Build strong relationship with third parties to ensure effective partnership.
- Identify opportunities for continuous process and relationship improvements between training, training materials fulfilment and documentation.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful, you will have the following experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role ideally from an FMCG environment
- Experience in relevant human resources practices and training
- Educated to degree level
- Drive to have an impact
- Always striving for solutions.
- Energy and passion, entrepreneurial, self-confident and self-motivated.
- Strong analytics including ability to make strategic recommendations.
- Strong project management experience - executing a project from start to finish.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence throughout the organisation
- Customer Centric
What's on Offer
Â£65,000 - Â£75,000 + excellent benefits