You are here
Global Digital Director
- Working for one of the world's most innovative healthcare brands
- Must have team and P&L management of a digital function in a regulated business
About Our Client
Our client are an innovative global healthcare and pharmaceutical business with offices near Twickenham
The Global Digital Director role is a key one for the business. Managing a multimillion pound budget and an existing team, as well as owning a dotted reporting line to various regional teams, this role owns all digital communication across web, social and email for the company, as well as project management and analytics. This communication is very medically focused, and subject to the expected restrictions, but the business have recently started a journey of digital transformation and the future of digital is very much a hot topic at the moment. Within this role you will not only manage the team day to day and own daily operations, you will need to be the voice of global digital to the senior leadership team, guiding them through the rest of their change journey.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Global Digital Director role will:
- have previous digital team management background
- have owned large scale P&Ls
- have worked across all digital channels at a senior level
- be unafraid of getting their hands dirty and being hands on.
- be able to demonstrate previous digital transformation and change within well established industries
- be comfortable in a regulated environment
- most likely be from a consumer, FMCG, healthcare, pharma, FS or Utilities background
What's on Offer
A salary of between £80000 - £100000 DOE, plus bonus and healthy benefits package.