You are here
Global Equity Reward Manager
- Global Equity Reward Manager, Leading FMCG
- Global Equity Reward Manager
About Our Client
Leading FMCG brand with a reputation for innovation and excellence.
- Responsible for the implementation and management of the following programmes/plans to the business within agreed timelines and cost
- Global Performance Share Plan (GPSP),Global Share Incentive Plan (GSIP)
- Management Co-Investment Plan (MCIP),Baking, Cooking and Spreads Global Performance Share Plan (BCS GPSP),Restricted Stock, SHARES
- Services lead role in the design, delivery and implementation of all new programmes through partnership with Global Reward Expertise
- Accountable for adherence to country security regulations and controller of the currency policies provided by Global Reward Expertise
- Constantly challenge and lead areas of continuous improvement including the management and delivery of key projects as required.
- Successfully manage of ancillary services related to the delivery of equity programs:
- Contribute to the Annual Review of Accounts (Equity tables and language for the annual Report)
- Oversee annual audits of equity regarding and preparation of consolidated statements
- Reports related to individual country tax reporting
- Communications related to all aspects of all programs including website content
- Lead partnership and interface with key stakeholders and partners for successful delivery of service:
- EVP Global Head of Rewards
- VP HR Services
- Service Delivery Directors and Managers & Service Line Leads
- Reward Expertise VPs, Directors and Managers
- Corporate Tax & Corporate Secretaries
- Global Mobility
- Finance & Legal
- Lead and performance manage the team to work at maximum productivity and deliver excellent service .
Specific to the Sub Function
- Business Context
- Provide relevant HR services to ensure that organisation growth is well supported by delivering a professional high quality service to all users within agreed SLA's & in line with the HR Operating Framework.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are being exercised and applied in the relevant service area
- Problem and Issue Management
- Track and manage issues to be addressed and take necessary action to resolve
- Work with Service Provider (internal or external) to resolve operational issues and escalate those that cannot be resolved
- Identify trends and actions to address where appropriate, in combination with the service provider - ensuring action is taken by both or either parties as appropriate
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and drive performance and cost efficiencies
- Subject Matter Expert
- Provide functional, system or local subject matter expertise in relation to relevant service area
- Service Operations
- Manage all service activities in line with appropriate weekly / monthly / annual service cycles (e.g. PDP, learning / recruitment, payroll)
- Answer all employee and stakeholder related queries linked to delivery of the service
- Ensure delivery and reporting of services meet with agreed SLAs
- Update and compile data upon request for country Finance, payroll and tax teams, corporate Finance, Global Rewards and other counterparts
- Relationship Management
- Build and maintain positive working relationship with users, service providers, key stakeholders and clients
- Manage 3rd party service providers and hold to account for delivery of service within agreed SLAs
- Deliver service with a user centric mindset to deliver excellence in service and support
- Change Management
- Implementation of change projects and landing the implications of this within the business to support business adoption of new processes and ways of working
- Data Integrity
- Ensure overall data compliance and confidentiality both within the parameters of policy and local legal legislation
- Maintain the required levels of data integrity and quality for optimal service delivery
The Successful Applicant
Technical Skills and Competencies
- Strong PC skills in Advanced Excel (super user preferred), Word, and PowerPoint required.
- Knowledge of Workday, PeopleSoft and SharePoint is desirable.
- Strong project/time management, and analytical skills to support multiple assignments with varied timeframes and customers in a matrixed organization.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills demonstrated in a cross cultural environment.
- Ability to use existing systems creatively or design new solutions to produce desired results.
- Excellent administrative and organization skills. Must be detail-oriented and thorough with superior and persistent follow-through and consistently deliver quality on time.
- Ability to be a team player while demonstrating the ability to work independently.
- Needs to be relationship-oriented and successfully deal with a broad range of professionals.
Specific to the Sub Function
- Experience in leadership and management of service providers (internal/external)
- Experience in supporting critical service delivery operations
- Experience in liaising and partnering with key senior stakeholders
- Project management
Desirable: * Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in technology
What's on Offer
Excellent basic salary, bonus and equity