You are here
Global Head of Talent
- Head of Talent
About Our Client
A leading global online, digital business based in South West London
Working as part of the Senior HR Leadership team you will be focused on developing a Learning & Organisational Development strategy and approach that is attuned to the demands of a highly digital "mobile first" workforce which;
- Improves organisational performance and competencies in key strategic areas.
- Develops and supports processes for identifying talented people, delivers talent development schemes and succession planning solutions that ensures top talent is developed and retained
- Develops clear career pathways for future experts, specialists and managers.
- Provides tailored learning and development opportunities that address organisation and employee needs
- Supports an engagement agenda which in turn the supports the employee value proposition positively impacting our brand internally and externally
- Contributes to the culture change agenda within the company by developing and implementing solutions which engage employees on our group values and embed our values into all of our core processes
- Provides insights and leads the review, redesign and implementation of our performance management process
- Drives the leadership and management development agenda
- Develops a robust set of metrics to allow insight and evaluation of all elements of the talent development lifecycle and use this insight to drive improvements
The Successful Applicant
- Substantial experience and a proven track record in the areas of L&D, Employee Engagement and Organisational Development.
- Have worked within the digital/online industry and have experience of developing and delivering solutions across multiple international locations and to a diverse workforce.
- Managing an L&D team ensuring the high quality, efficient and consistent delivery of our core learning programmes across multiple locations.
- Handling and manipulating data and making data driven decisions.
- High credibility and strong ability to build robust relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience in driving cultural change programmes across a diverse workforce.
Education / Qualifications / Professional Certificates
- Degree qualified and preferably CIPD accredited
What's on Offer
£75,000 - £85,000 plus package