You are here
This position is now filled
Global Marketing Director
- Global Marketing Director 6-12 months contract
- To manage complex projects delivering innovation and developing toolkits
About Our Client
Leading Blue Chip FMCG
An ability to manage complex projects delivering innovation and developing toolkits to meet Global market needs.
1. Lead the global innovation strategy driving a pipeline of market relevant, consumer needs driven, science based innovation (NPD, renovation, design, IP enhancement, claims etc).
2. Deploying global brand positioning. Inspires commercial partners via persuasive communication.
3. Defining and developing global consumer connections assets across marketing and all consumer touch-points (pack, on shelf, digital, media etc.)
4. Develop the 3-1 innovation sales across core areas
5. Tracking implementation and brand performance.
6. Close collaboration with key markets to ensure flawless execution of brand strategy, innovation and connections assets.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates MUST clearly demonstrate on CV:
Availability to start ASAP
*Category/international experience in skin care marketing or similar Science based marketing experience
* Proven track record of commercial success in a LOC marketing role or above country role.
* Performance driven and strong project management skills with a high level of pro activity.
* New product development experience from ideation through funnel process to launch.
* Capacity to network effectively and build strong relationships across different countries and cultures.
* High strategic and analytical capabilities. Good communication skills.
* High level of English skills - verbally and in writing.
* Proven P&L/budget management, budget responsibility, pricing and COG's strategy development
* Ability to manage within a matrix organisation, integrating complex multifunctional efforts crossing multiple business areas
* Experience in emerging consumer class markets or other emerging economies will be highly preferred
* Experience in managing business growth in complex regulatory environments
* Knowledge of the category's key markets
What's on Offer
6 month contract