You are here
Global Procurement - Food
Strategic procurement opportunity in a leading food services business.
Must have a experience buying food or ingredients at a strategic level.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the UK & world leading facilities management and catering businesses. They have catered for a range of events, from the worldwide sporting events to global corporate functions. Governement offices to Music festivals. Only using the finest and most sustainable products, their food and beverages are to the industries highest standard and ensure that all customer service is always the highest quality.
You will be responsible for:
- Strategic sourcing of a range food goods
- Creating comprehensive network of competitive suppliers supporting development of the company
- Managing all major and minor contract negotiations
- Supporting local sourcing activities, where required across the globe
- Driving 'procurement best practice' across all categories managed by yourself.
- Ensuring contracts are completed for all relevant agreements and have been agreed with the relevant business owner.
- Providing forecasts on prices and market changes as an input into planning where appropriate.
- Identifying new products and services that may impact on sourcing execution
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 3 years experience within FMCG, Food Services or Retail businesses
- Experience sourcing ingredients or buying food goods from major brands.
- International Experience
- Exceptional Stakeholder management skills
- Strong Analytics understanding
- Articulate when speaking and writing
- Degree Educated
- CIPS Qualified
What's on Offer
£47,000 to £55,000 (based on level of experience) plus package & bonuses