You are here
Global Procurement Information and Systems Manager
£70,000 - £80,000
- Opportunity to accelerate your career working on strategic global projects
- Excelent package
About Our Client
FTSE 100 company
Market leader in their industry
- Develop and implement procurement data strategy ensuring it is aligned with the overall business objectives.
- Develop and implement the contract database, covering all current and future contracts with all non-customer third parties including property leases..
- Produce, maintain and improve spend data reporting at country, regional, global and category level.
- Manage any third parties employed to enrich and report out on procurement or contract data.
- Work with regional Procurement and finance teams to enhance data input to source systems
- Establish clear KPI's and SLA's, in line with business requirements, and manage supplier performance against these within a culture of continuous improvement.
- Monitor and analyse company performance to ensure compliance against key contractual terms and commitments.
- Provide management information reports to enable category managers to; perform regular market testing and benchmarking against existing contracts to ensure they maintain market competitiveness and deliver value for money.
- Provide management information to enable category managers to continuously seek opportunities to leverage the category spend to further reduce supplier costs, drive out additional savings, and improve overall efficiencies
- Provide leadership and support as required to ensure successful mobilisation of new supply contracts.
- Drive value from a spend category on a global basis.
- Drive the P2P strategy for the planned global ERP implementation.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable experience in a professional purchasing data role, preferably within a FTSE 100 or equivalent company.
- Previous experience of developing and implementing a procurement data enrichment and reporting program across multiple countries in a complex environment.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Formal purchasing qualification preferable.
- Database, Finance, or management information qualification preferable
- Project management preferable.
- Database manipulation
- Management reporting and executive level reporting
- Summarising and consolidating complex data to reports
- Developing contracts databases that are simple and user friendly
- Procurement activity on a multi-regional / global basis preferred.
- Strong commercial acumen, knowledge of contract law, good financial management and proven communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Experienced in working alongside multiple procurement technology stacks including eProcurement, eAuction and on line Catalogue Ordering Systems, such as SAP and Ariba preferable.
- Able to influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Proactive management style
- Ethical leader.
- Thought leader in Procurement data and information management.
- Tough negotiator
- Prepared to travel throughout the Globe
Willing to adopt a flexible approach to the fulfilment of work commitments.
What's on Offer
- Develop and control the Global procurement data and Information, providing reports and controls across all spend categories globally.
- Develops, manages and controls procurement data strategies and programs that satisfy varied business requirements. Develops data and information management strategies working with procurement teams and the wider business.
- Ensures internal customer satisfaction through feedback and corrective action mechanisms. Creates and manages programme reporting including presentations to management sponsors. Combines cross-functional teams, supplier relationships and organizational capabilities into successful programmes.
- May also have direct responsibility for a global spend portfolio to drive value from a specific category.