You are here
Global Senior Brand Manager - DIGITAL - FMCG Blue Chip
- Contract to start 1st October initially 9 months GLOBAL blue chip FMCG
- ideally agency background with storng DIGITAL experience required
About Our Client
Leading FMCG blue Chip Company for a leading global brand within the beverage category
This person will works closely with regional and local marketing teams to ensure consistency in the execution of our hero platforms and always-on activity and the guardrails following in each market.
As the digital leader, this person will have to lead and plan the digital agenda for the JV. As well as develop and execute the digital marketing ammunition across the core portfolio and innovations globally.
- Build close connections with top management and internal key teams within the parent companies (i.e. Digital excellence team, Media global team, etc.), to unlock digital progress within the JV.
- Plan the full digital calendar plan for all markets, being clear on what content will be delivered by category (Hero) vs. local (Hub/always-on).
- Full project, agency & budget management to deliver the calendar on time and in full.
- Strategy development of multi-market hero campaign materials to support the campaign plan. Ensure that these materials are suitable for all key markets to execute.
The Successful Applicant
Education and Training
- Bachelor's degree required
- Recommended: Post-graduation/ Master in Marketing, or Digital Marketing.
- Minimum of four years exclusively in digital marketing.
- Minimum of 7 years in Marketing/Comms roles - including digital time.
- Ideal candidate will have a digital first background: Can come from an account manager role in a digital agency or a digital marketing role on client side.
- Successful track record on digital and social media plan landing, leading brand engagement digital programs and campaigns, and delivering strategic digital planning.
What's on Offer
Contract initially 9 months to ideally start 1st October 2016
Circa £54,000 PAYE or approx day rate quivalent Ltd Co