You are here
Governance and Risk Senior
Top 20 Accountancy Practice
Fantastic role for development of commercial exposure withina firm
About Our Client
This Top 20 accountancy practice prides themselves on their ability to provide a global offering as well as on being one of the leading international accounting and consulting networks outside the Big 4. They strive to provide their clients with an excellent service which aids them in meeting their objectives. They are able to recognise that their current and future success is a result of the quality of their employees. They are dedicated to developing the careers of their people and offer: continual training, a clear progression route, International exposure and a challenging environment.
The role of Governance and Risk Senior within our client's accountancy practice includes
- To understand key risks and the controls to address those risks.
- To lead and supervise more junior staff on individual assignments including staff motivation, discipline and technical audit guidance.
- Preparing draft audit reports.
- To provide job training and guidance for auditors and training for more junior auditors.
- To undertake review work in respect of significant findings.
- To be involved in business development.
The Successful Applicant
For this Governance and Risk Senior role we are looking for someone who has.
- To hold an ACA, ACCA, IIA or ACT qualification. Some consideration will be given to those who are nearing completion of their qualification.
- Broad technical knowledge of Treasury, Liquidity and Capital matters affecting financial institutions
- Have previously worked in a financial services environment
- To provide support as required to team members
- To understand the range of additional services that the firm can provide to meet clients' needs.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well with clients to understand their needs and requirements.
- To be able to listen, evaluate and apply information.
- Someone who has worked within an accountancy practice
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits