You are here
- GP Surveyor urgently required
- For an Interim opportunity at a public body in the West Midlands
About Our Client
Our client is a forward thinking and ambitious public body organisation, based in the West Midlands.
The candidate's responsibilities will include:
- Asset valuations across the council's diverse commercial portfolio.
- Lease renewals and rent reviews
- Ensuring service charge budgets are set correctly
- Site inspections to check compliance with terms of leases and licences
- Conducting valuation work
The Successful Applicant
This surveyor will possess:
- RICS accreditation (either a GP or valuation chartered surveyor)
- Experience of working on valuations, leases and landlord and tenant work
- A developed skill set, an immense work rate and a determination to make a difference
- Excellent communication skills
- A grounded and approachable personality
- A desire to learn and develop as a surveyor
Finally, experience of working in a public body would be preferable, but is not essential.
What's on Offer
Competitive and rewarding.