You are here
Graduate Finance Sales Consultant
- Graduate Finance Sales Consultant
- FTSE Listed Business
About Our Client
Michael Page continues to substantiate its position as a world-leading specialist recruitment consultancy. Growing entirely organically, rather than by mergers or acquisitions, we now have 164 offices in 34 countries worldwide. Michael Page operates across a number of white collar sectors including Finance, Property and Construction, Legal, Sales, Marketing, HR, IT, Procurement, Supply Chain and Retail.
* In the UK, we fund raised more than £90k for Macmillan Cancer Support.
* For seven years, we have received industry recognition from The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in Britain who gave us top scores for management, leadership and personal growth.
* Our commitment to career development has made us one of a very few companies who can say that 87% of its directors and above have been promoted from within.
* Unsure about what doors are open to you within a corporate environment?
* Unsure about what your communication and leadership skills lend themselves to?
* Keen on working in a progressive meritocracy where success is rewarded financially and with copious career opportunities?
* Looking for an environment with like minded ambitious, determined, tenacious individuals?
Why not consider a career with Michael Page Finance as a Recruitment Consultant.
We are seeking the best talent in the market place to join our teams across the UK as Recruitment Consultants. We are looking for individuals who have the capacity and potential to operate at Manager, Director and Managing Director level and thrive working outside their comfort zones.
Some of the best and most successful talent we employ have come from a Finance background. So what will it involve?
* Identifying and evaluating employers' recruitment needs;
* Negotiating terms of employment;
* Interviewing potential candidates;
* Clarifying and negotiating salary and benefits relating to the role;
* Negotiating fees relating to work the consultant will undertake for the client;
* Reviewing applications, managing interviews and considering candidates and shortlists;
* Building and maintaining candidate and clients relationships though telephone dialogue and face to face to meetings;
The Successful Applicant
Michael Page Finance operates across a number of Offices in the UK. We are looking for high calibre graduates /sales focused individuals to join our existing teams and progress from Consultant to Manager, Director and Managing Director.
What's on Offer
£ Competitive Salary + Uncapped Bonuses