You are here
Graduate FrontEnd Developer - HTML / SQL - Insurance - Croydon
- Help shape and design the front end of the main internal system using HTML
- Rapidly growing insurance company and a chance to work on many IT projects
About Our Client
My client are a highly reputable organisation and offer continued career development and progression for their staff.
Located in Croydon, they have a large head office and a relaxed working environment in which the teams work collaboratively alongside one another which has caused the company to continue to grow in success year on year.
Due to the continued growth of the company, they are looking to get onboard a highly dynamic junior or graduate developer that is full of good ideas and is excited by the opportunity to enhance the front end of a bespoke internal IT system.
Initially this role will be fully focused on front end development, however the chosen developer will have the chance to extend their skills into SQL and other IT projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Exisiting knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Understanding of SQL coding
- Proactive self starter with creative ideas
- Relevant qualification/degree in Computer Science or similar
What's on Offer
If you are looking for a well established organisation that will heavily invest in your learning and up skilling, then this could be the opportunity for you.
This is a permanent role that will allow exposure to first hand front end development as well as the chance to liaise across other business areas and have an impact on the wider IT team.