You are here
GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY - Digital Communications Coordinator
Looking for recent graduates who are looking to break into digital marketing
Will be getting involved with email, website and digital marketing campaigns
About Our Client
The business are a world renowned accountancy practice, spanning a number of different sectors from energy to pensions to retail. They are looking to expand their Digital Marketing team in central London and are looking to hire a Digital Communications Co-coordinator into their London office.
Duties for the Digital Communications Co-coordinator:
Website and SEO
- Assist fellow digital team members in the maintenance and optimisation of the corporate website and micro sites. Includes adding new pages, updating content and identifying and implementing site enhancements based on data from analytics.
- Ensure website pages are correctly optimised for SEO, conduct keyword searches, add relevant in-page links and advise marketing and BD managers on effective copy for web.
- Develop landing pages and on-page content to support campaigns and SEO activities.
- Implement A/B testing on webpages to optimise conversions and enhance user journeys.
- Provide campaign performance analysis and give regular feedback to BD managers
- Planning and executing the timely delivery of engaging content across the website and all social media channels
- Be a superuser of the firm's email marketing system (Marketo) and analyse the reporting to improve future campaigns.
- Advise Marketing/BD Managers and Partners on email marketing and digital best practice and help with the production and implementation of national multi-channel campaigns.
- Help to craft engaging email and web copy and offer editorial advice to make improvements.
- Be a superuser of the firm's CRM system (currently SalesLogix).
- Build conditional groups and segments for targeted digital campaigns.
- Provide regular email reporting for campaigns, giving details of open rates, click rates and undeliverables.
- Provide regular website reporting for campaigns advising BD managers to fully optimise pages for SEO
- Writing and scheduling tweets and LinkedIn posts using Hootsuite.
- Work with the design team to create images and banners and edit photos for the website and email campaigns using Photoshop Elements.
- Be a brand and house style ambassador and encourage others to comply with the guidelines.
- Assist with the delivery of marketing webinars for the business
- Analyse the reporting from these webinars and advise Marketing and BD Managers how to use the results to improve future webinar campaigns.
- Build online surveys for BD managers using Qualtrics and Survey Monkey, sending regular reports to stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
Requirements for the Digital Communications Co-ordinator:
- Must have worked in a digital role using a website CRM and email marketing system.
- Ideally would have used google analytics
- Previous use of the Sitecore CMS an advantage.
- Proven track record of building and delivering digital marketing campaigns.
- An understanding of communications and business development within a professional services environment is desirable but not essential.
- SEO copywriting experience is desirable but not essential.
- Can demonstrate an understanding of and can edit basic HTML.
- Has a good working knowledge of Photoshop software.
What's on Offer
Up to £27,000 with company benefits