You are here
Graduate Program Manager
- Program Manager
About Our Client
My client is one of the fastest growing, global technology business based in the City of London.
My client is seeking an innovative, hands-on, and customer-focused Graduate Recruitment Program Manager to join our Talent Acquisition Team, to support our global campus intake. You will manage both the strategic and day-to-day responsibilities for hiring top emerging talent from universities and business schools and then to help deliver the programs to enable this cohort to succeed in their career at the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience in building and running a campus/MBA hiring strategy.
- A combination of Recruitment, Portfolio Management, Program Management, Business Operations and Technical Skills.
- Track record of success in management of a project/program office or multiple simultaneous enterprise initiatives.
- A record of successful delivery of programs from conception through to ongoing management.
- Proven ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders, peers and senior management.
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate, to anticipate constraints and identify optimisation or alternative solutions.
- Independent problem solver that can set priorities, make high quality judgements and decisions quickly with excellent organisational skills.
What's on Offer
£60,000 - £70,000 plus a generous package.