You are here
Graduate Recruitment Manager
- Rapidly growing international education business based in Oxford
- Supporting over 1600 schools worldwide.
About Our Client
Rapidly growing international education company
Job description for the Graduate Recruitment Manager role based in Oxford:
- Developing a pipeline of applicants sufficiently large to meet demand;
- Managing presenter recruitment and selection;
- Developing and maintaining a network of Brand Ambassadors on university campuses across the UK;
- Building networks and relationships with key personnel at universities;
- Managing the on-boarding of a new staff member;
- Managing staffing numbers through demand forecasting
The Head of Recruitment also helps set the strategic direction of the company at board level.
The Successful Applicant
Candidate Profile for the Graduate Recruitment Manager role based in Oxford:
- You will need to provide evidence of working and securing elite level graduates within a highly competitive marketplace.
- You will have experience of working in recruitment as well as a real passion for delivering exceptional results
- There will a need to do some travel throughout the UK so a flexible approach to your working environment is a must.
- The successful candidate will need to be keen to fast track their career to match the ambitions of the company.
- The role is Oxford based and will become a key part of a highly motivated growing team
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £45,000 + benefits