You are here
Graduate Supply Planner
- Exciting opportunity to become a Graduate Supply Planner
- The next step to progress your career within the Supply Chain
About Our Client
My Client that is based in Sheffield is looking to recruit a Graduate Supply Planner. The client is a well established, forever growing business that has created this new role for a Graduate Supply Planner simply down to business growth. They are committed to providing their customers and consumers with products that have superior quality, reliability, and great performance. They work with over eight different brands which supply products to distribute to some of the UK's biggest retailers. There has been a recent change in management and they are looking for someone to add to their team that will grow within the business.
This new exciting Graduate Supply Planning role which is based in Sheffield has been developed simply down to the companies success and growth. You will be overseeing the Supply Chain by dealing with international suppliers and distributing it to some of the UK's biggest retailers. The role will consist of duties such as:
- Plan and manage supply of needed goods using Oracle. Resolve any issues relating to supply.
- Analyse reports to determine necessary actions. Keep interested parties well informed on supply status.
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing team members to understand changes to forecasts and evaluate the impact on supply.
- Track inbound shipments coordinate with Suppliers, Freight forwarders, & Warehouse
- Manage new product introductions. Most are short cycled and sold prior to final specification development
- Book goods into stock upon notice from warehouse team. Other duties that may be assigned by team lead.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally the successful candidate for this role of Graduate Supply Planner will have either the following skills or qualities:
- Degree educated
- Previous experience in the Supply Chain
- Good communications skills
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel
- Organised and good time management skills
- Someone with their mind on progression
- Have knowledge of international trading and/or have had exposure to international suppliers
- Notable achievements related to this type of position
- Good systems / IT knowledge.
What's on Offer
£20000 - £25000