You are here
Graduate Territory Manager
- Graduate Territory Manager role for a UK manufacturer of urology products.
- Must be based in the South-West of London or surrounding area.
About Our Client
My client is a supplier of superior quality products at cost effective prices to the NHS. The company is committed to the UK market and investment into R&D is at the heart of the business. They have gone from strength to strength, growing their sales teams as a result of increased growth.
This is a great opportunity for a graduate who wants to develop their career in the Medical Sales Industry. The company has a strong culture for internal growth, encourages progression and constant in house training is provided through a medium of intensive training courses and shadowing in the field.
The Graduate Territory Manager's primary responsibility, will be to sell directly into the NHS and community services such as clinics and nursing homes, managing and developing key accounts whilst identifying new opportunities within the region. Further responsibilities include:-
- Selling a portfolio of Urological products to Healthcare professionals within the secondary care industry.
- Fully define project scope, goals and deliverables for all new business and change in scope of existing business.
-Focus on growing current business and finding new business.
-Working with numerous internal stakeholders to co-ordinate efforts in maximising opportunities.
-Collecting and analysing data on the performance of accounts, with regards to sales and profit against actual vs planned, in order to highlight to the National Sales Manager.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Graduate Territory Manager will:-
- Be based in South-West London or Surrey.
- Have strong interpersonal and exceptional customer service skills.
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, organised, have a passion and desire to begin a career in Medical Device Sales.
- Have the confidence to present key data to large groups.
- Shadowing experience with Healthcare is ideal but not essential.
- Sales experience in the Healthcare industry is ideal but not essential.
What's on Offer
Basic salary of £18,500
An uncapped bonus OTE of £10,000 predicted in the first year.
BMW company car
Daily lunch allowance