You are here
Graduate Trainee Consultant
Career progression, industry renowned training
Fast paced environment amongst a well balanced, fun team
About Our Client
Businesses that partner with Page Group come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one solution works for all. Your knowledge of the recruitment and specifically Accounting and Financial markets combined with your communication skills and sales abilities will help to shape how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will provide Page Group with great client service, building relationships and accounts with a designated geographical area. In this Trainee Graduate Consultant you anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Page key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their businesses are structured in the future
To our customers, you are the face of Page Group. You will be required to listen to your customer's needs, understand the details of individual vacancies and explore and uncover business opportunities. Working with your customer, you set the vision and the strategy of their job search. You work with a highly engaged team and bring creativity to grow and transform the business.
Supplementing your core role, you will participate in a developmental program which offers world-class training, equipping you with the business, analytical and leadership skills needed to be successful at Page Group. You'll work with a wide variety of clients across numerous sectors, developing a strong network and a deep understanding of our services and customers. This role is based in the St Albans office
The Successful Applicant
Responsibilities of the Trainee Graduate Consultant position;
* Deliver against targets, while prioritising and delivering an outstanding recruitment service to clients
* Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships
* Communicate with customers proactively, via phone, face to face meetings and email with these role being telephone based and require a high level of tenacity and resilience to reach clients and customers effectively
* Work closely in a consultative role with customers and clients in a 360 degree recruitment consultant position
* Degree or equivalent practical experience and will consider applicants with a great level of commercial acumen and potential as full training is provided
* Experience or interest in sales, recruitment, account management, or consulting.
* Demonstrated experience in achieving a set goal
* Interest in working against assigned targets
* Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
* Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
This Trainee Graduate Consultant position offers an individual market leading training to become a Senior Recruitment Consultant and progress through our structured career path that runs as a meritocracy.
Page Group are a global leading recruitment consultancy and therefore offer competitive packages along with great benefits with Offices in St Albans where this role will be based.