You are here
Graphic Design Assistant
£18,000 - £23,000
- Are you an ambitious Artworker/Graphic Designer with previous experience?
- Do you have a passion for all things design related?
About Our Client
Our client are one of the largest providers of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial, and food retailing applications.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Working on a variety of projects in conjunction with our in-house Graphic Designer you will produce a variety of promotional /technical materials including posters, flyers adverts and banners
- Produce direct mail campaigns - involves both adaption and creation of print materials and business letter formats.
- Picture manipulation for use in a variety of different formats - press, internet, emails.
- Management of external printers in conjunction with graphic designer - getting quotes, placing jobs and managing costs and timings.
- Management of external mailing house in conjunction with graphic designer - placement of jobs, managing costs and shipping materials etc. Includes managing send out of segment marketing newsletters for all divisions.
- Help produce tri-annual employee magazine including sourcing images, and laying out pages
- Maintenance of corporate ID.
- Archiving of images and artwork as well as costings
- Maintaining artwork/printer consumables stock
The Successful Applicant
- You will have a relevant degree/qualification in Graphic Design and ideally have experience working within a busy design/marketing environment.
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite particularly in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat Professional
- PC literate with a good knowledge of MS office packages.
- Able to work under pressure as part of a team and occasionally on your own initiative to solve working problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Customer focused and promoting team co-operation.
- Flexible approach - ready to embrace a mix of projects and deal with a variety of people
What's on Offer
18,000 - 23,000 + Benefits (Graphic Design Assistant)