You are here
£23,000 - £27,000
- Do you have a passion for Design?
- Are you a talented Graphic Designer?
About Our Client
This business are a well known house-building company in the United Kingdom.
The role will enable the effective delivery and ongoing management of the following areas:
- Manage, plan and co-ordinate all design projects for the group marketing function including leaflets, standard brochures, stand designs, presentations for senior management when required, Homes collateral
- Provide a design service for internal communications
- Monitor and mentor regional design work activity providing upskilling and training where necessary
- Ensure all design for the group is consistent and adheres to the brand guidelines
- Creation of original design and finished artwork using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop for marketing campaigns, in-house documentation and more
- Prepare and supply approved designs as print ready artwork for print, press and online upload
- Adjusting and amending complex multiple layer Photoshop files
- Adapting pre-existing designs and concepts across multiple sizes and formats
- Delivering well-balanced typography and layouts
- Being involved in copywriting for advertising, documents and campaigns
- Source and maintain brand assets & align work to brand guidelines
- Maintain and improve the quality of artwork
- Keep an organised file structure and make sure all work is accessible to the team at all times
- Ability to multi-task and balance work on several projects at a time, whilst still maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to work individually, without supervision, as well as part of team
- Ability to manage and prioritise workloads to ensure deadlines are met
The Successful Applicant
- HND, Foundation degree or Honours degree in Graphic Design
- Extensive experience
- 3 years working knowledge of Graphic Design
- Working knowledge and experience in using Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and highly desirable knowledge of using Adobe After Effects and UX/IX Design.
- Proficient at generating creative, brand congruent content that is relevant to key audiences and channels
- Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail
- Articulate, energetic and self-motivated
- Proven experience of working in a busy creative studio or print environment
- Experience in creating designs from scamps, existing artwork or creative brief and taking projects through to finished print ready artwork
- Able to work well within a team with confidence and be eager to learn and expand your skill set.
What's on Offer
23,000 - 27,000 + Package