You are here
- Graphic Designer
- For a leading retailer based in the North West
About Our Client
The client is a market leading online retailer based in Greater Manchester.
The successful Graphic Designer - Leading Retailer based in Greater Manchester will be responsible for:
- Responsible for keeping consistency of brand identity throughout all direct marketing materials.
- Understanding of sub-brands and appropriate use of key brand messages and straplines.
- Responsible for the management of workflow into graphic design department, including admin/filing of jobs
- Proof reading of work before submitting to team members for approval.
- Communication of workload to team members in order to maintain effective flow/cover
- Accountable for completion of projects on-time
- Responsible for complete web design and e-shot production following campaign plan
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of all direct marketing materials
- Ensure high level of quality and accuracy on brand websites consistent with brand guidelines
- Liaising with all stakeholders with delivery of e-shots to ensure correct datasets are used and links work correctly
Management of MAC Systems
- Maintenance of Mac equipment, software, drives, systems and storage
- Advising on developments in technology and new purchases where necessary
- Maintaining regular contact with lead agency and implementing brand appropriate creative ideas, using templates where appropriate
- Keeping abreast of latest graphic design trends
- Regular review of competitor direct marketing materials to include brochures and websites
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Graphic Designer - Leading Retailer based in Greater Manchester will have:
- 3-5 years experience in graphic design and web design
- A team player who is able to convert basic concepts from an initial brief into slick final artwork.
- Must have proven experience of working to tight deadlines and operating within a fast-paced environment
- A full comprehension of the end-to-end design and print process, from initial proofs to final printed artwork. Experience of press-passing and colour correction is also preferable.
- Must be adaptable and have experience of working on both offline and online creative projects.
- A proven track record and outstanding portfolio of previous work.
What's on Offer
Up to £27,000 dependant on experience.