You are here
This position is now filled
- Leading Online business
- Graphic Design
About Our Client
My client are one of the UK's leading organisations for the product they provide. Based from their offices in Glasgow, this role will report to their Head of Marketing.
As Graphic Designer you will;
- Develop and produce creative ideas and concepts such as online and print advertising, e-books, brochures, email templates and social media posts.
- Be responsible for design and creation of the visual content for the website and social media platforms.
- Manage image and video library to ensure items are tagged and readily available.
- Create and source relevant tactical content o support sales initiatives and promotions.
- Commission videographers / photogra[hers and sourcing new imagery.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Graphic Designer will have;
- Excellent design and image editing software such as Photoshop and InDesign
- Initiative and creativity to input into developing interesting ideas for blogs, articles and campaigns.
- Knowledge of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Strong attention to detail.
What's on Offer
In return for your hard work you earn a salary of between Â£18,000 and Â£20,000