You are here
This position is now filled
- Designing bright and clean internal communications
- Agency experience essential
About Our Client
The agency is based in the City of London but the key client will be the Graphic Designer's main focus.
In the agency there are a network of hundreds of Designers and therefore vast opportunities for development and support.
The role will be focused on internal communications, therefore developing an understanding for the client and being able to illustrate and design to inspire and inform the staff is essential.
The main client is a global tel-co business and consumer facing.
As the Graphic Designer you will work in a team of 6 people at the agency.
You will be working on one sole client and will have keen eye for layout, typography and the ability to create engaging infographics. You will be able to design for digital layouts as well as a variety of print material.
The Successful Applicant
Graphic Designer profile;
- Ability to work as a key member of a team
- Portfolio packed with clean and simple infographics
- Examples of digital design, again simple lines and uncomplicated
What's on Offer
Design and Creative opportunity for Â£30,000 - Â£35,000