You are here
- Women's Fashion Brand
- Graphic Design
About Our Client
My client have made a real mark in their industry and have a unique charitable story that goes along with their success.
As Graphic Designer you will;
- Create banner graphics for use across website, social media and newsletters using campaign and collab imagery on a bi-weekly basis using your knowledge of what is trending in the fast fashion market.
- Lead development of any re-branding of packaging, tags, emails and newsletters for each up coming season
- Manage and design the look-books, customer/staff hand books and public relation content.
- Website management including selection of imagery from photoshoots, uploading imagery/banners, ordering products according to sale statistics and proof reading of descriptive copy.
- Bring new ideas to the table on a regular basis, be aware of what the competition are doing and what type of content is currently trading.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Graphic Designer will be;
- Knowledgeable about the target market which is Woman's fast fashion
- creative and have advanced knowledge of photoshop as there will be very little on the job training provided beyond an introduction to the brand guidelines.
- Creative with graphics and be able to reinvent the clients style according to incoming campaign imagery and popular trends.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will earn a salary of £18,000 - £20,000 DOE plus benefits.