You are here
Graphic & Digital Designer
- Graphic & Digital Designer
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a design/graphic design role
About Our Client
A leading national, commercial law firm. Operating in 10 UK cities and with an office in Dubai, the firm helps clients meet their commercial goals through the delivery of clear and pragmatic legal advice and solutions
- Designing creative and innovative marketing assets (online and offline materials and contents)
- Amending and managing all artwork, including version control, using a variety of software applications, such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Supporting the delivery of all digital marketing activities including website content management using Wordpress.
- Creating and maintaining email marketing temples and a range of digital media including video and animation.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in managing all brands in the group, ensuring brand guidelines and artwork templates are adhered to.
- Providing support for the Bids team in the production of high quality materials for client and prospect pitches.
- Working with the rest of the marketing and design team to develop both innovative and creative ideas.
- Completing all photography for the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally, a minimum of 2 years' experience in a design/graphic design role
- Ideally, a degree or equivalent in a graphic design related area
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders i.e. "C Suite" and senior managers.
- An excellent knowledge of the full Adobe package including InDesign, illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Premiere.
- Experience of using HTML to develop websites and email marketing.
- A good understanding of the Microsoft package.
- Proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel to develop documents and presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organisation skills and an eye for detail.
- Experience of website development, professional photography and videography would be desirable.
Experience within the professional services would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
A photography, videography, web or digital development qualification or equivalent would be ideal, but is not essential.
What's on Offer
Highly competitive package and prospects