You are here
Group Accountant - Financial Services
£40,000 - £50,000
- Growing Financial Services Provider
- ACA 1st Time Mover
About Our Client
My client are a fast growing FS business based in Manchester.
- Monthly financial reporting for individual business units and on a consolidated Group basis (including KPIs and variance analysis).
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts for all Group entities.
- Regulatory reporting.
- Tax reporting and preparation of annual tax computations.
- Preparation and presentation of rolling forecasts for individual business units.
- Management of one staff member, including relevant training and competency requirements.
- Implement and ensure continuous process improvement to reporting process.
- Provide support to ad hoc projects within finance as they arise.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Detailed knowledge of accounting standards.
- General knowledge of financial services industry.
- Experience of reporting to senior management.
- Experience of staff management.
- Track record of delivery of projects / initiatives to plan.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong excel skills.
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £50,000 + Package