You are here
Aim listed technology company
Great gateway to the wider business
About Our Client
Our client are an AIM listed company with technology at its core. They provide leading technology solutions primarily to a wide range of businesses, priding themselves on their innovation to anticipate change and have the agility to exploit the dynamism of customer behaviour. Our client have won numerous awards in recognition of their presence as innovators in this space, having held a place in the Times tech awards for a number of years.
Using your knowledge of statutory reporting you will take ownership and lead the consolidations process. Acting as the groups technical accounting expert you will have considerable scope to grow and develop alongside the business:
- Leading the Groups Statutory reporting processes, preparing consolidate accounts under IFRS.
- Take ownership of the annual audit, ensuring all queries are addressed and responded to accordingly.
- Assist in the development of internal controls and processes that meet the demands of a growing business.
- Ensure all acquisitions are correctly accounted for; identifying and valuating tangible/intangible assets.
- Assist the management accounts team with any queries around UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Ensure Financial statements at Group level are delivered to a high standard with all relevant disclosure in place.
The Successful Applicant
You will need to be comfortable working within a complex accounting environment and with a wide range of senior stakeholders within the business:
- Chartered ACA accountant who trained with a top 10 firm
- Experience of preparing accounts for, or auditing, multi-currency group consolidations for large, listed multi-nationals is a must though you may have gained this experience in practice or industry
- Ability to communicate at board level
- Encourage a culture of process and procedure improvements
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a Group Accountant position. The role is paying £48 000 to £52 000 + benefits depending on experience