You are here
Group Continuous Improvement Manager
- A highly regarded global manufacturing business
- An opportunity to impact change across 6 UK based manufacturing plants
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in their field within fast paced manufacture. With UK based 6 sites and a broad, international customer base, they hold an unrivalled reputation for quality & service.
Reporting to the Group Operations Director, this role will be tasked driving significant improvements in quality, productivity, delivery, asset utilisation and yield through the use of Lean Manufacturing methodologies. The successful incumbent will champion and drive Lean business excellence to embed structured modern manufacturing techniques across 6 sites.
Other responsibilities include:
-Development and coaching of the site teams to deliver a sustainable and understood Operational Excellence model.
-Reduction of total waste through initiatives developed with the manufacturing teams.
-Ensure all completed continuous improvement projects are embedded and maintained.
-Ensure that OD (Operating Disciplines) and MTT (Manufacture To Target) are fully integrated into the daily operational philosophy of the site.
-Drive a culture of continuous improvement.
The Successful Applicant
The successful CI Manager will possess a range of the following:
- Experience in developing and executing operational strategies within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Demonstrable experience in managing and implementing Continuous Improvement projects ; e.g. : Lean, Kaizen, 5S, VSM, SMED, TPM projects in a World Class manufacturing environment
- Line management experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- A proactive approach to management
- An ambitious and progressive mindset
- A willingness to travel
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + car