You are here
Group Finance Manager - FTSE 100 listed business
- Are you a highly ambitious, qualified ACA from a top 20 Practice?
- FTSE 100 technology business offering highly lucrative salary package
About Our Client
This is an exciting time to join our client, a FTSE 100 listed business with a global presence and experiencing growth by acquisition.
The Group Finance Manager will entail the following:
- Preparation and/or review of monthly financial information and supporting analysis for senior management and the Board of Directors including forecast and budget data
- Preparation and/or review of information for the quarterly and year-end external reporting processes
- Ownership of an area of technical accounting, either pensions, share options or intangible assets and associates
- Assisting in preparation of consolidated Group financials
- Responsible for reviewing head office companies and UK GAAP statutory accounts production
- Assisting in Financial Reporting Compliance, interpreting IFRS changes and communicating group policies
- Managing the relationship with countries and regions to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Developing relationships with finance staff throughout the business as one of the main points of contact on financial and management reporting matters
- Maintaining and improving Group financial reporting systems
- Ad hoc assistance with finance related projects as required
The Successful Applicant
The following candidate profile is sought:
- ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- Familiarity of recent developments in IFRS and UK GAAP.
- Experience of multi-currency consolidations.
- Post qualified experience working with international clients of a major accounting firm, or at a corporate level within an international group.
- Ability to analyse financial data and draw sound conclusions and proposals from it.
- Able to accurately and commercially interpret accounting literature and apply it to real situations.
- Possess the ability to explain technical accounting requirements to non-technical people.
- You must be a team player with strong technical skills, an inquisitive and challenging approach, an exceptional analytical ability and a willingness to take ownership
What's on Offer
£50,000 to £65,000 plus car allowance and other benefits