You are here
Group Finance Manager
Romulus develops, regenerates and invests in property across London.
Newly created position due to the growing demands of the business.
About Our Client
The Group has built up an impressive portfolio of retained property assets with an enviable track record spanning more than 40 years. Romulus is very well positioned to take advantage of opportunities and expects to grow significantly in the next five years through major developments and acquisitions.
The Group Finance Manager will be responsible but not limited to the following:-
- Managing and improving the income / service charge aspects of the business together with the junior finance team and asset managers, together with general assistance across business matters.
- Monthly reporting of consolidated accounts to shareholders
- Preparation of statutory accounts and related activities
- Produce timely, accurate management accounts/reports for monthly commercial review
- Month end management accounts including Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Trial Balance Reconciliation. Including posting accruals, making adjustments on the ledgers and overall responsibility for the correctness of the data in the ledgers.
- To prepare cash flow forecasts/reporting to monitor proper allocation/ flow of funds
- Tax filing and other statutory compliance
- Ensure bank reconciliations are complete and signed off on a periodic basis.
- Working closely with the Finance Director on potential M&A activity; financing/raising loans.
- Ad-hoc project work
The Successful Applicant
What you'll need to be successful:-
- Excellent academic records with a degree from a top university
- ACA Qualified or equivalent; minimum 3 years post qualification experience
- Experience of operational and financial accounting within a similar business is desirable.
- Proactive and commercial mind-set
- Strong interpersonal skills / the ability to work effectively with other team members, senior management and external parties
- Solid experience of commercial property is essential
- Knowledge of QUBE property management system would be advantageous
The role will be very hands on - the successful candidate will need to roll up their sleeves as required - but will provide significant opportunities to develop professionally and to progress.
Based in Chelsea, London.
What's on Offer
At Romulus the people are at the heart of what they do with everyone having the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company's success. For the chosen candidate the following is on offer:
- Stimulating and passionate work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Package & Bonus Scheme