You are here
Group Financial Accountant
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative group function with lots of progression
- Key liason to both internal and external stakeholders including group auditors
About Our Client
A diverse and growing business with roots in Yorkshire region.
Play a key role in the preparation of month end consolidation processes
Responsible for maintaining the ledgers, posting journals, allocations and reconciliations as required.
Represent Group Finance on relevant project boards and working groups - providing financial input and analysis to the wider business.
Ad hoc and Project work as directed
The Successful Applicant
- Newly (or nearly) Qualified accountant
- Desire to learn and develop skills
- Ambitious, with a view to forging a career in Finance
- Excellent Team Player
What's on Offer
Excellent development and career progression opportunities
Collaborative and flexible working culture
Competitive salary + overall remuneration package