You are here
Group Financial Reporting Manager
- Group financial reporting
- FTSE50 Business Hertfordshire
About Our Client
FTSE50 - Watford
*Preparation and/or review of monthly financial information and supporting analysis for senior management and the Board of Directors including forecast and budget data.
*Preparation and/or review of information for the quarterly and year-end external reporting processes.
*Assisting in preparation of consolidated Group financials
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of recent developments in IFRS and UK GAAP.
- Multi-currency consolidations.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) with relevant post qualified experience working with international clients of a major accounting firm, or at a corporate level within an international group.
- Able accurately but commercially to interpret accounting literature and apply it to real situations.
- Possess the ability to explain technical accounting requirements to non-technical people.
What's on Offer
£55, 000- £65,000
12 months contract