You are here
Group FP&A Director
Group FP&A Director
FTSE 250 International Group
About Our Client
My client is a leading FTSE 250 group with revenues of over £1 billion, an international footprint and more than 5000 employees. They have a consistent track record of delivering top line and profit growth and have an Executive Board committed to move the business forward whilst creating operational efficiency.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the Group FP&A Director is a newly created role designed to deliver first class FP&A services to senior stakeholders of the CFO at the head of the finance function. These will include the CEO, the PLC Board and the Executive Board.
- Equip Business Line leaders with the processes and tools necessary to analyse performance in the delivery of strategy
- Acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support 'optimal' business decision making at the group and Business Line level
- This individual will be leading the FP&A team and will be responsible for management of the Company's monthly forecasting (including P&L, cash flow and capex), annual budgeting processes, operating plan variance analysis and special projects as directed by CEO, CFO and Business Lines. These special projects may include analytics relating to the viability of potential M&A opportunities.
- Provide financial consulting and strategic support to global senior management and the board, financial analysis, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons
- Monthly reporting pack and performance reporting owner based on a comprehensive set of financial and KPI metrics agreed with Executive and developed as the company matures
- Consolidating performance measures at group level with sub analysis to show performance by Business Line and key drivers
- Defines business intelligence data to drive FP&A information feeds and works within the finance community to deliver an integrated information platform
- Developing processes to facilitate more efficient data gathering and analysis in all areas of the organization.
- Annual budget process owner, establishing appropriate inputs and outputs, timetables and necessary levels of analysis and understanding to deliver on current stages of the strategy
- Managing monthly financial, cash flow and capex forecasting routines and reporting
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or international equivalent) with a Bachelor's Degree
- Proven track record in Financial Planning and Analysis within medium to large, complex international organisations, ideally including the creation of a central function. Prior experience in a business line is also useful.
- Strong leadership skills required and ability to interface and collaborate with senior executive management
- Ability to work in a global environment and support internal customers geographically dispersed
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Access/database knowledge and PowerPoint skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- A background in Business Services, or an organisation with a large capex spend, would be advantageous
What's on Offer
£100- £150K + bonus + full benefits
Interested candidates, please send your applications to David Ziebart. Page Executive are retained on this assignment and all third party CVs will be forwarded.