You are here
Group FP&A Manager
- Group FP&A Manager
About Our Client
Top tier Insurer
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Support production of robust and accurate Group-wide financial plans, forecasts and analysis using insightful supporting commentary
- Production of insightful financial analysis on the financial performance of the Group and business units (with a focus on financial analysis), identifying performance improvements where possible.
- Preparation of templates, analysis, presentations and briefing materials that facilitate robust review and challenge of business unit and cell performance
- Contribute to effective and efficient group-wide planning and performance processes, with continuous improvements.
- Builds strong relationships with business stakeholders, understanding requirements and appreciating multiple perspectives, and develops appropriate interventions to deliver a quality service to customers.
The Successful Applicant
Successful applicants must have a background in Insurance and strong track record within FP&A/Business Partnering.
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary + benefits + bonus