You are here
Group HR Manager
- HR Business Partner
- HR Manager
About Our Client
This is an opportunity to work for an established and experienced Head of HR in an autonomous and rewarding role and play a key role on the wider HR team. This is a successful and reputable international organisation.
You will provide strategic guidance and input to the organisation-wide operations teams. You will act as the senior contact for major change programmes and projects impacting HR and Operations. Your key responsibilities will include design & implementation of strategy, performance management, talent management and management and development of the HR Advisors.
Key activities will include:
- Working with Operations heads and HR advisors providing strategic guidance and support to business-wide and departmental business strategy.
- Ensuring delivery of the HR strategy, taking into account the priorities and culture in line with consistent ways of working.
- HR Lead on major organisational design, change, restructure projects.
- Managing the HR Advisors to ensure the annual performance appraisal process is completed in a timely and fair manner.
- Coaching and influencing senior managers where relevant, in developing their people management and leadership skills, including challenging behaviours and actions.
- Working with the advisors in the development of a talent management plan to support the identification and development of high potential individuals.
- Project work, acting as the main HR contact in relation to change management projects.
- Compensation - carrying out an overview of the annual salary review and bonus process.
The Successful Applicant
This Professional Services client in Birmingham is looking for an experienced senior HR professional with proven strategic influence and thinking and the ability to partner and challenge senior stakeholders and leadership teams in a supportive and robust manner.
In addition you must have exemplary communication skills combined with a commercial and business mind-set with the ability to link your own plan with the wider organisation.
You must also understand HR best practice and that you have a pragmatic approach.
There will be some travel to 2 additional UK locations every other week.
Ideally candidates will have experience within a professional services or a blue chip environment.
What's on Offer
Up to £55,000 per annum and opportunity for flexible working