You are here
Group Internal Auditor - Manufacturing
- Internal Audit opportunity offering international travel
- Looking for a talented auditor to join a leading manufacturing business
About Our Client
Our client is a manufacturing business with a UK and European client base. With thousands of employees and small to large customers across Europe, this business allows the opportunity to develop a first-time mover's skills and experience as well as the opportunity to manage your own diary and travel throughout Europe during parts of the year. With new acquisitions and an innovative culture, new products are being delivered regularly, contributing to the success of the business and ensuring continuous growth.
As a key member of the group finance team, the group internal auditor will:-
- Work with the Head of Group Internal Audit to carry out European site based audits, risk and control assessments, and ad hoc pieces of assurance work.
- Partner with the centre and individual country finance teams to assess the group's control environment
- Raise the profile of the Internal Audit team through proactive control deficiency mitigation and a pragmatic, flexible and enthusiastic approach to process improvement.
The role will also include support in commercial areas of the business including business function reporting and various commercial projects, as well as support to the centre financial team at key external reporting periods.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be:-
- ACA or ACCA qualified with good IT skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to work on own initiative, manage own workload and take responsibility
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- Have determination and drive
- Flexible with the ability to travel
What's on Offer
A competitive package is on offer