You are here
Group Management Accountant
- Join leading manufacturing business based in Wakefiled
- A group role which offers exposure to commercial and analytical challenges
About Our Client
UK leading manufacturing business in its field. An innovative company that prides itself on high quality, original products and thoughtful, responsive service.
This role will encourage you to work successfully across the group in order to gather information and drive improvement. In order to help deliver speed and accuracy in reporting you will be expected to develop systems and work with a variety of people.
Reporting directly into the Finance Director, this role will form part of the senior management team. Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Regular management reporting
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- ERP Systems
- Financial staff supervision
The Successful Applicant
Qualified Management Accountant, with a background in either Manufacturing, FMCG or any other fast paced business.
What's on Offer
Outstanding career development opportunities