You are here
Group Management Accountant
- Group Management Accountant role for an initial 6 month contract
- Great opportunity to join a leading housing association based in Kent
About Our Client
Leading Housing Association based in Kent.
As Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- The preparation of the management accounts, holding meetings with Budget Holders and explaining variances
- Assist the Group Financial Accountant with balance sheet reconciliations, budgeting and forecasting
- Updating and maintaining the Fixed Asset register
- Completing monthly, quarterly and annual ONS returns
- Assisting in the year-end process
The Successful Applicant
You will be a Qualified / Qualified by Experience Accountant and MUST have experience of working within a housing association.
This is initially a 6 month role with the strong possibility of a permanent role thereafter for the right candidate. You should be available to start this role at fairly short notice.
What's on Offer
Up to £40,000 dependent on experience