You are here
Group Marketing Communications Executive
An excellent opportunity to join Waterlogic, a global business services company
You will need international marketing communications experience
About Our Client
Waterlogic is an innovative designer, manufacturer, distributor and operator of mains attached point-of-use ("POU") drinking water purification and dispensing systems designed for environments such as offices, factories, hospitals, hotels, schools, restaurants and other workplaces. Founded in 1992, Waterlogic was one of the first companies to introduce POU systems to Europe and has been in the forefront of the POU market in terms of product design and quality, the application of new technologies and in sales and service. Waterlogic has an extensive and expanding independent global distribution network in place, reaching over 50 countries around the world.
Waterlogic products are currently being distributed in North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and South Africa. Waterlogic's leading markets are the USA, Australia and Western Europe, in particular Scandinavia, Germany and France.
Waterlogic has UK offices in Cardiff and Maidenhead.
Group Marketing Communications Executive - Waterlogic
You will be responsible for:
- Executing a range of marketing communications activities, aimed at positioning Waterlogic as the leading global supplier of drinking water purification and dispensing systems
- Liaising with the local marketing managers globally to support their marketing communication efforts
- Executing global marketing communication campaigns
- Supporting local businesses in managing their marketing communication projects.
- Liaising with external creative agencies to support marketing communication objectives.
- Measuring effectiveness (ROI) of marketing communications activities and adjusting for continuous improvement
- Creating and implementing a range of marketing communications materials to assist local country teams
- Create and implement a range of communications material from case studies, white papers, sales collateral to web content
- Assist with implementing PR activities for the UK and International markets
The Successful Applicant
To be suitable for this Group Market Communications Executive role you will need:
- A proven track record within the B2B market
- Experience in marketing communications
- High standard of written English
- Experience of working internationally, ideally within a group function
- Experience working with CRM systems (specifically Salesforce, with Exact Synergy and other CRM systems of benefit as well).
- An excellent communicator, able to absorb and understand semi-technical information and translate in to engaging and compelling content
- Strong team player, tenacious and conscientious.
- Self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines, with a "can-do attitude" - you will bring solutions rather than problems.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience of delivering to Senior Management.
- This role will be based in Maidenhead
What's on Offer
£30,000 - 35,000 + package