You are here
Group Reporting Accountant
- To Provide best-in-class external reporting
- Knowledge of strong technical accoutning includinf IFRS and UK GAAP
About Our Client
The business are FTSE 100 and operate globally including the UK, USA, Australia and Dubai. They possess various divisions and a great deal of their past projects are now vital landmarks and their future projects are already making headlines in the news. They have a keen interest in promoting their staff and fostering the necessary skills to ensure that you can keep on an upwards trajectory throughout the business. Many of their staff have been offered the chance to work abroad.
If you would like your first role in industry to afford you exposure to the entire business as well as laying the foundations for progression within the commercial route this is ideal.
The Group Reporting accountant will be involved in:
- Interim and annual accounts (IFRS)
- Statutory accounts for all subsidiaries of the Group (UK GAAP)
- Develop management reporting, planning and forecasting processes
- Business partner and challenge the business on information provided
- Manage the relationship with the auditors
The Successful Applicant
To be eligible for this opportunity you will need to have qualified in practice and had exposure to all aspects of technical accounting, including IFRS and UK GAAP. You will also need strong Excel skills. It is a bonus if you have worked with Hyperion previously. You will need a strong academic record and be able to work in the UK. The business will not support any work visas.
What's on Offer
This role will pay between £50,000 - 60,000 plus a competitive benefits package.