You are here
Group Reporting Manager
- Group Reporting Manager
- Dynamic Logistics Company
About Our Client
The client is a market leader within their sector and have an impressive global presence. They have been acquired by a hugely influential US company that have made positive changes to the business and driven profitability forward at an impressive rate - hence the need to expand their finance function with a predominant focus on the European market.
The role will run in the group function and be responsible for;
- Supporting the regions transition from UK GAAP and full IFRS
- Preparation of financial statements under IFRS.
- Development and maintenance of an IFRS group accounting manual with associated controls;
- Support the Senior Financial Accountant in the planning and delivery of quarterly and annual group audits across the region;
- Reporting monthly US GAAP adjustment's
- Involvement in ad-hoc financial and commercial projects
- Support group reorganisation and acquisition activity
- Ad-hoc project work as required
The Successful Applicant
- ACA qualified from the Big 4
- "nd time mover having had financial accounting experience within industry.
- Experienced in IFRS conversion from UK GAAP
- Ambitious, confident and personable.
What's on Offer
Salary is between £55,000 and £65,000 (+ additional benefits)