You are here
Hastings Welfare to Work Business Manager
- Do you have Welfare to Work experience and are looking for a new challenege?
- I am working for a growing provider who is has a vacancy in Hastings
About Our Client
My client is a growing international business who have bold plans over the next 5 years. They have a passion for making a different, including their employees both at home and at work and have a number of benefits to be able to support this.
As the Hastings Welfare to Work Business Manager you will
- drive performance and achievement of contract delivery through the centre teams
- ensure quality and compliance across the Region.
- drive performance, with a focus on profitability
- work at a strategic level ensuring effectiveness across multiple contracts
- coach and develop your centre teams across the Region
- build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including government bodies
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Hastings Welfare to Work Business Manager candidates will have
- worked within the welfare to work sector in a multisite role. Those who were working as a multisite manager in a retail business before joining the sector would also be considered.
- build relationships with the Job Centre, DWP and other sector stakeholders
- proven leadership and team management skills
- a can-do attitude and a real passion to succeed
- entrepreneurial spirit, looking at ways for the business to innovate
- a truly customer focused outlook
What's on Offer
The Hastings Welfare to Work Business Manager will attract a package of up to £42,000 plus package. My client are passionate about growing and developing their team so alongside the financial benefits there is long term progression and opportunity.