You are here
Head of Account Management
£70,000 - £80,000
- An opportunity to shape, facilitate and co-ordinate the sales department
- A fast growing organisation in the Corporate Travel Sector
About Our Client
A fast growing organisation in the Corporate Travel sector
- Creating and managing the monthly sales targets and performance standards for a team of inbound and outbound sales executives and new business managers
- Developing new business relationships, generating and negotiating new income to agreed targets.
- Build strong relationships with new business leads and prospective clients to ensure effective positioning of company products and services, maximising each possibility.
- Share responsibility and management of the company business development team programme, from lead generation through to handover.
- Working closely with the Account Director and all Heads of Departments to ensure Company resources are successfully deployed for all pitches and content. Lead pitches and manage responses to briefs and coordinate pitch documentation.
- Accountable for managing 3rd party telemarketing agencies in order to drive lead generation and appointment setting targets
- Represent the company at agreed industry events and tradeshows.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline and ensure all Sales administration is current using the relevant software.
- Ensure both internal and external communications are timely and report fully, to the Board, on current and forthcoming projects.
- Any other duties required by management
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of five years managing a sales team with a proven record of strong team performance
- Strong new business skills and leadership are a pre-requisite of the role
- A background of having undertaken formal sales training
- Strong sales leadership background
- Extremely driven
- Experience of devising strategies, tactics, sales plans and profit targets.
What's on Offer
Basic Salary up to £80,000 plus OTE