You are here
Head of After Sales
Can you implement a brand new after sales strategy?
Want to do so in a market leading global retailer?
About Our Client
The client are a global retail business based in London who have managed to establish themselves as a best in class organisation with functional experts in each division. Having established themselves both domestically in the UK and abroad they have a solid foundation for their consistent and ambitious growth, as they continue to improve their customer offering and increase their market share in what is a highly competitive marketplace.
The successful Head of After Sales will
- Build and Establish an After Sales Function including process KPI and ultimately a team
- Work closely with wider business units to drive the After Sales Function forwards and gain valuable insight and support for it's growth and improvement
- Establish a brand consistent and realistic After Sales Strategy
- Identify and build cost model for After Sales striking the perfect balance between customer experience and business profitability
- Continuously liaise with QA division Asking "where can we improve further?"
- Develop strategy to decrease number of returns whilst increasing speed with which returns are processed, including warranty, spare parts, cross functional awareness and process
The Successful Applicant
The Head of After Sales will
- Be experienced in retail after sales - leading a division and team
- Have extensive experience of project and delivery
- Be a great relationship builder, managing multiple stake holders
- Understand working in a global organisation and project roll out
- Have great understanding of End to End supply chain in each direction
What's on Offer
The offer for this role is as follows
C.£85-95K Depending on experience and ability to demonstrate building and implementing After Sales Strategy