You are here
Head of Billing Team
- Manage a team; Responsible for billing and working capital management
- Multijurisdictional role; Jersey Channel Islands based; Enviable Life Balance
About Our Client
Global industry leader with a strong presence in Jersey, Channel Islands.
The Head of Billing Team will engage effectively with the business to lead the delivery of a high quality and efficient billing and income recognition process.
Manage and develop the billing team; including the setting of goals, KPI targets, staff development and performance reviews.
Provide robust management of billing systems including quality assurance of billing inputs from the business through the development of procedures and controls and engagement with the business to ensure their adoption and enforcement within the business
Review the current billing process and identify where improvements can be made and take the lead in designing and implementing new processes. workflows and controls. Including the implementation of new systems where appropriate.
Develop and implement reporting metrics and engage with senior management to maintain an effective billing process through the delivery of accepted KPI targets
Engage with the business to improve billing recoverability and provide robust revenue assurance.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Head of Billing Team applicant will already be based or be looking to relocate to Jersey in the Channel Islands. They will also possess extensive experience in Billing, Accounting or Finance. Other required skills and experience will include:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills and Influencing skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage deliverables
- Strong leaderships skills
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in a global environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Power-point and presentation skills
- Ability to implement and manage change
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + benefits & bonus