You are here
Head of Business Development
- Fantastic Opportunity within the FM Sector
- Total FM provider with a focus on Soft Solutions into the Public and PRS Sector
About Our Client
A leading business in the FM sector with a proven track record of delivering Hard and Soft solutions into the Public and Private Rental sectors.
Key growth plans to build and develop a successful new business team with huge progression opportunities.
As Head of Business Development you will be responsible for taking ownership and responsibility for the new business sales activity of the business.
- Lead, grow and build the team - delivering quality pitches and client wins to achieve new growth
- Recruit, train and coach new members to the team
- Self-generate pitch opportunities in partnership with following up invitations to tender
- Play an integral part in the market development activities, identifying new areas to target and penetrate.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Head of Business Development will ideally have an understanding of Hard/Soft or Total FM solutions, based in a commutable distance of N. Yorkshire - able to travel Nationally.
- Proven track record in new business delivery across a variety of channels.
- Natural leader, able to deliver consultative pitches and self-generate new opportunities for FM services.
- Able to take the lead on PQQ and Tender submissions in partnership with the bids and Ops Director.
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £55,000 DOE + Car Allowance + Uncapped Bonus.