You are here
Head Of Buying
- Our Client is a Multichannel Retailer based in the North West.
- Looking to appoint a Head of Buying in to their talented Head Office.
About Our Client
International Fashion Retailer.
For the position of Head of Buying/Buying Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing strategic growth plans
- Working with the Board to identify missed opportunities and react accordingly
- Lead the Buying team to drive sales and profit
- Support trading team in securing favourable trading terms with brands
- Ensure key stakeholder engagement, both internally and externally
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the position of Head of Buying/Buying Manager will posses the following:
- Minimum 3 years experience operating at a similar level for an established multichannel high-street retailer
- An inspirational leader, with the ability to develop individuals and challenge appropriately
- Excellent communication skills, being able to influence and negotiate in an exemplary manner
- Thrives from working in a fast paced, real trading environment
- Naturally entrepreneurial in ways of working but can work well in a structured environment
- Passionate, positive and results focused
What's on Offer
Competitive dependant on experience.